Giving for the future
A bequest to Lifeline Darling Downs & South West Qld will help everyday Queenslanders receive care into the future.
We rely on community support to continue providing vital services to local communities, such as counselling and mental health support, community development and inclusion projects, and life saving suicide prevention programs.
Your bequest will make a difference.
Making decisions about your Will
A Will is an important document that everyone needs to consider. Have you thought of making a bequest? Your bequest to Lifeline Darling Downs & South West QLD Ltd will help us work towards a future where anyone can receive care and emotional support when they need it.
Things to consider
When making or altering your Will you may like to consider supporting Lifeline Darling Downs & South West Qld Ltd. We have some suggestions to keep in mind while making your decision.
• When preparing a Will, it is recommended that you seek qualified legal advice from a Solicitor.
• To make a valid Will you must be at least 18 years of age and of sound mind.
• Be sure to plan your Will carefully. A Will is a private and personal legal document that needs your consideration.
• Ensure your Will is current. Consider any changes to your Will and set aside time to make them.
• Make sure your Will is in a safe place and that someone, such as the executor named or your Solicitor, knows about it. You may consider housing your will at a Bank or legal office.
Wording your bequest
The wording you use in your Will is important. If you wish to make a bequest to Lifeline Darling Downs & South West QLD we suggest the following wording:
I give and bequeath free of all duties the sum of $….. (or …..%) for the general purpose of Lifeline Darling Downs and South West Queensland Limited. A receipt given by a duly authorised officer of the company, in accordance with the company’s articles of association, will be sufficient discharge to my trustees.
To find out more about Lifeline Bequests call our enquiries line on 1300 991 443 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org